I haven’t decided on a title yet but when I do, it will go up on ff.net. However, I’m always open to suggestions and feedback whether it’s for the title or the fic.
Word Count: 4046
Pairings: Naruhina, a hint of Sasusaku.
Prompt: Restaurant food.
Today was probably one of the most depressing days of her life.
In the hours of the evening in Konoha, Hinata walked down the street with her shoulder slumped and steps stilted.
Hanabi was on a trip with her father and she hasn’t seen them in almost a week. She was really starting to miss them. Shino, Kiba and Neji were deployed on different missions and she heard that none of them would come home until three more days, which made her worry her head off about her boys. Why was the mission taking three more days? Were they okay? Was one of them hurt? And what’s worst, the bakery selling her favourite cinnamon buns took a summer-long break. That meant there were no melting of sugar in her mouth, the sweet cinnamon scent wafting to her nose, the sinking of her teeth into these buns for her for three whole months.
Today was definitely one of the most depressing days of Hinata’s life. It definitely could get any worse.
Or so Hinata thought.
Go into Black people's inboxes and call them ugly niggers on and off anon
Create racist memes about Suey Park and Black people, comparing us to monkeys
Harass users, go into the racism, fetishization, and cultural appropriation to create strawman arguments and post hate
Post disgusting pictures of WoC as submissives, with captions like 'this nigger slut is proud to suck white cock' 'this junglebunny knows her place is even lower than a dogs
Delete their blogs once users become aware of them and block them, then create new blogs
Say the white race is superior, say that slavery was good for Black people
Creates blogs about PoC's everyday experiences, calls out racists, provides safe spaces, makes jokes about white people and Starbucks
WOW. TUMBLR IS SO FUCKING RACIST, HATE DOESN'T SOLVE HATE, THIS ISN'T GOING TO GET YOU ANYWHERE YOU KNOW, THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHTS, IF WHITE PEOPLE WERE TO SAY THAT WE'D BE CALLED RACIST, DON'T DEFINE ME BY MY RACE, I HATE TUMBLR, EVERYONE'S SO HYPOCRITICAL *MAKES IT A HABIT TO TELL POC ABOUT THEIR INHERENT RACISM BY INVADING THEIR BLOGS* OMG YOU GUYS BULLIED THAT POOR RACIST WHITE GIRL OFF TUMBLR!!!!
greatkunglao asked: Uzumaki Hinata and Uchiha Sakura. Sounds good, isn't it?
Sounds perfect. <3
I now know why kishimoto or it jus a thought but maybe because sasuke so fine he don’t even need a costume to make him look good him jus posing and showing off his sexing is enough that my conclusion😌😉😍
celestialcontrail asked: Well, since Gruvia's been asked about already... NaruHina. :^)
• when or if I started shipping it: I’ve shipped this for 8 years oh my god. Like Gruvia, I didn’t like NaruHina initially either. Hinata somewhat creeped me out (sorta). She was too shy, and at that point I was dual shipping Team 7 pairings. Until the promise of a lifetime occurred and I was like “lol Sakura will never love Naruto and he accepts it”. Then I thought… “perhaps there is something better out there”. I started reading some NaruHina fanfics, found the NaruHina fanclub on Naruto forums, became active in debates, became the NaruHina fanclub owner through member vote, wrote the NaruHina manifesto in 2006 and the rest is history.
• my thoughts: SO MANY THOUGHTS WHERE DO I EVEN START. I just love the progression and change on both sides. Naruto started off thinking that Hinata was a shy, dark, weirdo. It only took one arc for Naruto to change his opinion of her. She then becomes a “nice” person when she gives him medicine after his fight with Kiba . He saw how she’s an incredible person when she fought Neji, gave her a blood vow , and admitted a person like her he really likes. Therefore, she’s his type. Constantly thinks of her during his fight, and of course, is looking for her after he wins. It didn’t take much.
We don’t have Naruto’s answer to Hinata’s confession yet. What we do have post-confession is Naruto thinking of her safety, holding his heart , and crying knowing she and the other villagers are alright. We have him admitting Hinata was the trigger to his KN6 transformation . The author also emphasizes Naruto saving Hinata during the war the most, and has him apologize for being “late”. They then proceed to have a deep conversation regarding how they both feel by looking into each others eyes .
We have Kiba, someone who has known both Naruto and Hinata since childhood, teasing Naruto about looking tough for Hinata. (Who is also an honest guy and can detect bullshit) And of course, Naruto holding Hinata’s hand and thanking her for always being there for him . We know that this is not for chakra transfer because the gesture is emphasized way too much, and can be seen as romantic. (Holding hands) No, Naruto would not just hold hands with any girl like that. A bunch of high fives and quick touch of the shoulder does not even remotely compare to how Naruto held Hinata’s hand, which was before he even knew of what Kurama’s plan was.
She also changed herself - something Hinata always desired from the very beginning. At this point in the manga, Hinata is no longer shy; no longer stutters; no longer hides behind a pole while talking to Naruto. I love her vow to be by his side forever in chapter 633; as well as chapter 573. When we first see Hinata in part one, she is this shy girl avoiding Naruto’s gaze. She lacks confidence in herself, and we learn that part of her she wants to change. Watching Naruto inspired her changed. It’s because of Naruto she is who she is today. Her love and admiration for him is what gives her the drive to do her best in everything. It allows her to slowly break out of that shell throughout the course of the story, starting from the beginning.
Hinata loves Naruto. This has been an established fact since forever. No, it’s not a bad thing. It’s not an unhealthy obsession. If Hinata’s love for Naruto is so bad, so unhealthy… It would not have made her into a better person. It wouldn’t have given off such a positive vibe.
It’s not just an obsession. It has an actual purpose with no negativity at all. Thinking about the person you love; wanting to be by their side forever is normal. There is nothing wrong with that. And considering all Naruto has done for Hinata, of course she wants to help him and be there for him as much as possible.
• What makes me happy about them: I love the quality over quantity that NaruHina has. Naruto and Hinata may not have the most panel time in the world together, but they have extremely impactful moments that further develop them and move them forward, NOT backwards. Their development is just so positive. Some of the best quotes in the series stem from NaruHina scenes. These are favorites of mine regarding Naruto and Hinata:
"I have always watched you. Watched you for all these years! Why is that…? I don’t know why, but…When I look at Naruto-kun…I feel courage. I feel that if I try my best, even I can do it. That I am worth something. That’s how I begin to feel."
"In my eyes, you’re a proud failure! When I look at you… I get an intense feeling in my heart… Because you’re not perfect… Because you fail, you have the strength to get back up… Because I believe that’s what true strength is… I think you are an incredibly strong person, Naruto-kun…”
“I’m here because I want to be here. I used to always cry and give up… I made many wrong turns… But you… You helped me find the right path… I always chased after you… I wanted to catch up to you… I wanted to walk beside you all the time… I just wanted to be with you… You changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why I am not afraid to die protecting you! Because… I love you… Naruto-kun.”
“So.. let’s stand up together Naruto-kun. Always going ahead and not going back on one’s words. That’s my ninja way too.”
“Hinata, thank you! My life is not only one…! It’s thanks to you that stayed by my side!”
“Naruto-kun’s done his best to improve himself… I also… want to stay beside Naruto-kun forever!”
Notice how positive and inspirational these quotes are? Yes, they make me happy. ^^
• What makes me sad about them: They are not canon yet, boo. lol. And I guess that we haven’t gotten a direct response from Naruto regarding Hinata’s confession.
• things done in art/fic that annoys me: Having Naruto love Hinata right away/in the first five paragraphs. I like progression. Hinata stuttering every five seconds. Seriously, she doesn’t do that anymore. Even when she did, it was only a SLIGHT stutter. Some fanfics make her overly shy and it annoys the shit out of me, especially ever since chapter 615 where we see Hinata slapping Naruto in the face to wake him up.
Not a fan of AUs either.
• things I look for in art/fic: Well written and realistic stories.
• Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: No one.
• My happily ever after for them: Naruto as hokage, with Hinata as his girlfriend or his wife standing proudly beside him. :)
• what is their favorite non-sexual activity? Ramen date, hehe.
I love ths rant
I can play this game too, you know.
You see? He took this kunai to his mouth because it smells like Hinata. So now he will be able to feel her smell during the whole fight. It will give him godlike power boost.
i’m just excited to see sasuke again.
Yass I thought I was the only one😊👏
have you ever been so wildly attracted to someone you can actually feel it driving you insane
The NStards are now complaining where Hinata is as a counterattack for us laughing about how there was no NS/SK moment this chapter. They really have nothing left to counter the fact that their ships are on the verge of dying, but that’s okay that Hinata hasn’t made an appearance for 10 chapters. Because you know what new skill Naruto has?
Oh yeah ;)
Hinata healing time!!!!!